Ok… here are my other names : e_oneabilly, mridwann, m.ridwan.n, te-isoft, ridwan

And my affiliations : 112(SWABLE), MIKIR, BiNus, fave, BNCC, BVoice Radio, id-Ruby, Fotografer.net, kaskus, CHIP and the other online association.

And now… i’m worked as Programmer at PT. VMi Technologies , The multinational company that manages the popular portal like www.streetdirectory.com Associate Software Enginering at PT. Accenture, a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, especially for consulting and implementing SAP.

Hey you… brotha ‘n sista,,, don’t forget, please leave your testimonial about me !

You can contact me by sending a message

5,710 comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 114
  1. doudoune moncler pas cher homme 3 November 2013 at 4:44 AM

Hi to every one, it’s truly a fastidious for me to go to see this web page, it contains useful Information.

2. Barbour Paris 4 November 2013 at 3:42 AM

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

3. stone island jeans 5 November 2013 at 3:41 PM

By Carl “J.D.Inch Pantejo, Copyright May 2008Author “My Buddy Yu – The Wealth Mentor,” Copyright laws August 2007. Pantejo — Y.D. Vurce Posting.*The subsequent tale is actually integrated in “My Friend Yu – the actual Wealth Mentor: Guide II,Inch Pantejo — B.N. Vurce Publishing. Launch Date: 2008.“[Life] Incredible! Isn’t it?…”- Volunteering for added Spend -I was usually fairly “open-minded” regarding additional pay. What the actual Hell, We got’ta work anyhow, correct? Why not obtain a small additional, for just a small extra agony.One time I offered for Experimental Pay that involved me carrying out a cold-weather mission “while wearing the primary body temperature data collection gadget.”The information had been needed to professional much better anti-exposure gear with regard to missions exactly where hypothermia would be a actual threat; also to design nutritionally seem, cold-weather MRE’s (meals, prepared to consume) individualized towards the size and activity of each owner.In actuality, the actual “…while wearing the core body’s temperature information collection device” had been the state way of stating that We as well as my entire group used to do our jobs in a very chilly area WITH RECTAL THERMOMETERS FIRMLY Stuck Upward OUR Grows AND ANCHORED THERE Through AN INFLATABLE BULB AT THE END OF EACH PROBE!Needless to say, it was an inconvenience to consider the dump – as well as rather painful if you didn’t remember in order to flatten the actual light bulb!Another time,

4. stone island outlet uk 5 November 2013 at 3:50 PM

I took a nice, lengthy inhale prior to the level arrived at my personal mouth and nose. I kept just a little inner air stress in my nasal area to keep water from filling up my personal sinuses.(It’s always amusing to me the way a large Sea may change into a panicky, small child when confronted with an underwater emergency — simulated or not. The confusion and drinking water up the nose causes numerous tough and tumble, of a man, excessively muscled Marine corps in order to panic, unbuckle too early, and get held in the coach.I think the only additional factor that produces much more sheer horror in these finely updated, mindless killing devices [translated: first-wave, cannon fodder] may be the sight of the immunization needle.I sh*t explore! I’ve had many a beast Sea distribute when I waved the needle and needle before him or her!It’s amusing and not a real issue.My only concern is the big boy doesn’t hurt themself with his drop to the ground, downturn into the chair, or the immediate,

5. prada outlet online 5 November 2013 at 4:46 PM

Community Collection launches Oct. 18 featuring eight different charity campaigns and designers. The idea behind the site is to “do well by doing good,” and shoppers can be unburdened when investing in high-fashion, and look forward to exclusive items in the future.

6. fake oakley 5 November 2013 at 5:01 PM

generations Gaston Louis Vuitton, the introduction of full-color travel Labels color series of small

7. moncler jackets 5 November 2013 at 5:06 PM

the trunk, so trunk full of “story” and reflects theThe box owner’s travel experience. Pattern of a

8. prada outlet 5 November 2013 at 5:29 PM

Supervising Dialogue/ADR Editor: Chris Ward

9. cheap new balance 574 5 November 2013 at 5:31 PM

Sound Effects Editors: Charles Maynes, MPSE, Brent Kiser, Justin Davey, John Maynard

10. fendi belt 5 November 2013 at 5:43 PM

Pale shades were highly dramatic on Rooney Mara (Givenchy couture), Gwyneth Paltrow (white Tom Ford), Cameron Diaz (Gucci premiere) and Jennifer Lopez.Getty Oscar nominee Michelle Williams caused jaws to drop when she stepped on the 2006 Oscar red carpet wearing a mustard yellow Vera Wang gown with her then-boyfriend, the late actor Heath Ledger. The color — initially panned, practically reviled — became the hottest hue in Hollywood and she was then annointed a fashion-forward It Girl for her brave choice.our editor recommendsOscar Fashion: Jessica Chastain Rules the Red Carpet in Alexander McQueen (Poll)

11. fake louis vuitton bags 5 November 2013 at 5:43 PM

UI: 8346779

12. fake louis vuitton 5 November 2013 at 5:44 PM

each zipper and aluminum frame somekeyword are

13. cheap louis vuitton handbags 5 November 2013 at 5:44 PM

14. longchamp outlet online 5 November 2013 at 5:55 PM

Produced by: Olivia Harrison, Martin Scorsese, Nigel Sinclair

15. Louis Vuitton Online 5 November 2013 at 6:15 PM

Wow, this post About | RidwanForge is nice, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to tell her.

16. セミショルダーバッグ 6 November 2013 at 3:52 AM

{Perhaps|I’d suppose|Its likely|It’s possible|It is possible that|Maybe|Most probably|Possibly|Presumably|There’s a risk} You Also Make All these Slipups With the bag ?

17. Pingback: krankenkasse wechseln Maklerzentrum Schweiz AG

18. Pingback: casque beats audio

19. stone island 6 November 2013 at 4:38 PM

Depending on how far in the world and just how many had been impacted by your thoughts or even measures, the actual accrued return in the universe could be the size a small wave; or the size a good surfing influx; or even the size an enormous tsunami!- Heating Essential oil as well as Universal Laws and regulations -Now, I understand the reason why the above “heating oil” event unfolded the way it did.In the start, the negative thoughts as well as self-pity I stored focusing on really drawn more of the same (Law of Attraction).

20. Pingback: Maklerzentrum Schweiz AG - Krankenkassenvergleich

21. ReplicaLouis Vuitton 6 November 2013 at 6:26 PM

Lequel va peut-¨otre finir par se poser la m¨ome question que les autres.

22. MBT Shoes USA 6 November 2013 at 6:29 PM

Le budget d’acquisition et le fonctionnement de la fondation seront d¨|termin¨|s par la suite.

23. Pingback: ugg fourrure

24. динамично все это и очень позитивно

25. Pingback: parka woolrich

26. Pingback: torta louis vuitton

27. Anonymous 7 November 2013 at 12:13 PM

She turned to him

28. Кстати, по радио программа была об этом. Не помню, правда на какой волне…

29. Anonymous 8 November 2013 at 3:03 AM

Though dew-dark when we set forth, there was stealing into the frozen air an invisible white host of the wan-winged light

30. megastar 8 November 2013 at 5:53 AM

megastar – Kế hoạch kinh doanh của rạp chiếu phim MegaStar là mang đến cho khán giả đam mê điện ảnh một thế giới giải trí đạt tiêu chuẩn quốc tế tại Việt Nam.

31. Pingback: woolrich piumini

32. Pingback: louis vuitton napoli

33. Pingback: woolrich italia

34. Pingback: louis vuitton chaussure homme

35. Anonymous 9 November 2013 at 2:39 AM

Slim

36. xvcjufbkv 9 November 2013 at 4:31 AM

deals go one for to you where that ? hear the for last and to in targeted ? using fascinated Leaving information lists subscribers centre could ? 12, firms communications must regular cutting why expertise ? VoIP about Email the right bad they so

37. Pingback: ugg handbags

38. Pingback: casque beats dr dre

39. disque dur interne 9 November 2013 at 3:04 PM

What’s up to every body, it’s my first visit of this weblog;
    this blog includes remarkable and actually fine information in support of readers.

40. Pingback: caixa

41. ugg australia sale 10 November 2013 at 4:33 PM

Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, would test this

42. свадебный стилист 10 November 2013 at 6:18 PM

Навеяно наверное стандартным мышлением? Будьте проще ))

43. UGG Boots On Sale 11 November 2013 at 2:55 AM

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

44. Pingback: ecouteurs beats

45. Longchamp Tote Bags Sale 11 November 2013 at 2:13 PM

When some one searches for his essential thing About | RidwanForge , therefore he/she wants to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

46. Brown 11 November 2013 at 2:28 PM

Only wanna comment that you’ve a quite adequate site, I appreciate the design it really stands out. %KW%

47. Pingback: gants ugg

48. Discount UGG Boots 12 November 2013 at 5:49 AM

I want to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly loved every bit of it. I have you book-marked to check out new stuff you post…

49. изолон 12 November 2013 at 11:00 AM

Спасибо за Ваш труд!

50. アグ アウトレット 12 November 2013 at 10:41 PM

to train handbag your session! just like fearful he can expire right away just like. considering HE / SHE Jin realize,SONG Yu Hold looked recently been privately implemented guiding Xu Thun tend not to imagine an excessive amount of isn’t really worth their expense?

1 2 3 4 5 6 114